Maynard Management, Inc is a full time professional residential property management company who takes pride in the properties we manage. Our membership in the California Association of Realtors (CAR), The National Association of Realtors (NAR), National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM) and Amador County Association of Realtors gives you the advantage of always being protected by having the most up to date information on landlord responsibilities.
Installing new tenants: $400.00 payable after a tenant is installed and deducted from the first month’s rent. No upfront fees! If tenant leaves in the first six months the next tenant is free.
- Individually advertise property in the Buy and Sell Press, our primary local printed publication for rentals.
- Run individual ads on our MaynardManagement.com web page featuring pictures and maps.
- Your ad will also be sent to; Oodle.com (posts to 100+ sites on the Internet, including MySpace & Military.com Classifieds, Craigslist.org, Rentbits.com, Rentmyhome.org, Condo.com, CollegeClassifieds.com, Cazoodle.com, RentedSpaces.com, RentLizard.com, YearlyRentals.com, RentalAds.com, OLX.com, HomeTownRent.com, Vast.com, Googlebase.com, Tenant.com, HotPads.com, MyNewPlace.com
- Show property to qualified prospective tenants and provide rental applications.
- Run credit, eviction, criminal history report on applicant.
- Check current and prior residence history when applicable.
- Employment check.
- Complete Rent/Lease Agreement and appropriate disclosures.
- Complete detailed property walk-through/existing conditions report with digital photos.
- Collection of security deposits/ one time fees/ and rents.
Monthly services: 10% of monthly rent, late fees and rent credits.
- Collection of rents including online payment options for the tenant and issuance of receipts as necessary.
- Maintenance of escrow account (non interest bearing bank account).
- Local utility bills paid for those that will not bill tenants.
- Issuance of rents received to owner by check or electronic funds transfer (EFT) if preferred.
- Monthly income/expense reports mailed to owner or emailed with EFT (our green feature).
- Yearly 1099 made out to the owner of record.
- A six month property maintenance inspection with annual property inspections thereafter (can vary with tenant).
- Issuance of repair work orders in accordance with agreement and expense limits.
- Payments made for work performed in accordance with agreement and expense limits.
- Service of 3, 30, 60 and performance notices as required for lease violations and owner needs.
- Pre-move walk out inspection as required by law (can only be waived by tenant).
Eviction: 20.00 per hour (average is 3 hours if uncontested) plus actual filing fees. An attorney MAY be required.
- Maynard Management can only act as an authorized agent to perform an eviction, we are not attorneys. Your involvement will be required with signatures on the eviction paperwork and an appearance in court should a tenant contest the suit. Contested cases or those with tenant counsel will require an attorney. Attorney rates will vary depending on complexity of eviction.
PLEASE NOTE! All rents are due on the first of each month unless otherwise arranged. Tenants have five days grace period to have payments received by Maynard Management after which a late charge is applied. Maynard Management charges an additional $10.00 fee to the tenant for serving a Three Day Notice to Pay Rent or Quit.
We do not manage properties that are currently or will be marketed for sale. Please contact us in advance if you are thinking of placing your property on the market.